Saturday, June 6, 2009

Art Progression

Day 3 (June 09, 2009)
Sorry for the delay! I was lazy on Sunday and I had homework to do yesterday. Very minor edits today- just tiny detail things. The pictures aren't the best and I'm not 100% sure why, but you get the idea. Highlights and darker shadows. Enjoy!


----------

Day 2 (June 07, 2009)
Starting to look more like an actual horse now, in stead of a blob with funny shadows and such. Keep in mind that this is ONLY the head, so this may take a while ^^


Boring details-


Final progress for today- just more details of the eye and cheek area. I'll probably be finishing up the nose tomorrow-


----------

Day 1 (June 06, 2009)
Started on a piece of a horse in Photoshop today. I've only got a bit of the shading done, but I figured it was postworthy. I intend to add screenshots of the progression as I do new things to it every day ^^

2 comments:

Mr. Turton said...

Is this illustration from scratch?

Mr. Turton said...

Maybe if you combine your pets with your animal art work you can start your zoo soon.